Sunday, June 7, 2015

Leather flask wit shot glass included.

I got my cool Flask Funnel Set by My Essentials, and it is cool! I love it after I received it we took it for a test run with our friends and we could not stop talking about how neat this was, pop out the cup which looks like a emblem on the front and it pulls out to a small shot glass. This flask also comes with a small funnel for easy to pour, black leather wrapped which give it a nice classy look it and not all metal where you would feel it if you had to put in blazer inside pocket. Great to for wedding grooms or just because. I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. My reviews are tested for quality and durability before I submit any of my reviews.
pma6fdefb2b99177b152b2392b43097665

This post has affiliated links.

This Flask can be viewed and bought on amazon, click link here!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like it would make a great gift for someone looking for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete