Friday, May 15, 2015

Full eye lashes


 wear mascara everyday due to a while back getting false lashes and when having them taken off I lost allot of my my own natural lashes which don't grow back fast like the hair on your head. I have bought many different mascaras to help but you either have to stick to one style long / full lashes or buy two and wear both which adds cost and at the end of the days difficult to take off leading to loose more natural lashes. I have was given the opportunity to buy Bella Eleganze 3D fiber mascara at a discount in exchange for my unbiased honest review and I happy to say that I have full and long pretty looking lashes. This product has two tubes one is green tea fibers and the second is the sealing transfer gel,you first apply the gel and follow by the fibers and let dry while you work on your other eye then follow up back to first eye and seal in with gel and let dry. This product will turn thin short lashes to full looking and if you already have full lashes it will increase your full look.

This post has affliated links.

No comments:

Post a Comment