Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pizza cutting time!

I am happy with my Kukpo pizza cutter, light weight and easy to use all you need is pizza or even home made hot subs to cut in half. When your done slicing your pizza all that needs to be done is a rinse with mild dish soap and towel dry and small for easy storage. This pizza cutter is stainless steel 4 inches wide and handle is about 5 inches long, Summer time is here so it's time to stop hanging out over your stove and throw in a pizza and dinner is served. I also tested this with restaurant style deep dish thick pizza and it cut through it real easy. This pizza cutter should only be used by adults for the edges of this slicer is sharp.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

pm11d8ffa1c1cb79e22b6d94667d3847d9
You ca view and purchase this on Amazon, just click here

This post has affiliated links.

No comments:

Post a Comment