Friday, April 3, 2015

Monarcoa Frankincense Essential Oil - 100% Pure, Best Quality

I am a person who loves essential oils in so many ways!! I have had the opertuntiy to try this product for free for my unbiased honest opininon. Though it is Spring we still have been having cold days, and with me working long hours until the weather changes I have bad pain in my hands due to both. I use Frankincense essential oil in my vaporizer to help sooth the stress of the day to feel relax, let go of anxiety of the day and I also use as a hand rub to help the aches of my hands. I pour in water for my room vaporizer, I mix with coconut oil and whip into a lotion or just put a few drops in my palm and rub into skin. The scent has a inbetween tree/lemon scent and can be combined with other scents.

This post contains affiliated links.

check this out on amazon right here




No comments:

Post a Comment