Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Great for travel or at home


I just got this diffuser today and just washed and dried my hair and I highly recommend this product by Xtava, it come collapsed and all you have to do is pull out  and attach to your blow dryer. I have long thick hair and usually I have to blow dry then follow by flat iron because most hair dryers leave my hair frizzy and over dried. I got this product for free for my honest unbiased review and it's been tested to say it works great! Once you are done just collapse the diffuser back to being flat and put away with not bulk to it and goes away with little space. This is perfect when traveling to hotels without having to bring your blow dryer all you have to do is attach to which ever style blow dryer at your destination.

This post has affiliated links.




No comments:

Post a Comment