Monday, April 20, 2015

A must get for the love of art!

If you enjoy sketching, pencil drawing, black/white shade dusty look drawing this is the perfect kit. No matter if you are experienced or beginner this kit is perfect for on the go or a kit to keep on your desk. It comes with graphite and charcoal pencils, sharpener and eraser. I work in a art studio where we teach kids and adults step by step painting and drawing and it's nice to have my own little kit I can take in the small plastic storage case throw in my bag and take out without worry of tips breaking from being tossed around. I got this item for my honest unbiased review and tested it myself along with my 9 year old and we both approve this item for great quality, light weight and price. Perfect for yourself or a gift to a lover of art or sketching.
This Post contains affiliated links.



No comments:

Post a Comment