Thursday, April 23, 2015

Beautiful clean smell and look!!

Love my pretty, colorful, and light weight diffuser !!!I was given the opportunity to buy this at a discount for the exchange of my honest and unbiased opinion review on this product for InstaNatural.  I am completely pleased and actually would like a few more for different parts of my home, this diffuser was easy to attach together, fill bottom portion to the first rim, drop 2-5 drops (depends on how strong you want your scent) of essential oil, put top on, place on flat service, and plug in. Instantly it started to blow out a light fog with the great scent on my oil, my first try I left it on for approx 5 hours, turned off, wiped inside with cloth towel and leave empty for my next use. When the diffuser is on it also has a light/med glow to it which when lights are low or off give a beautiful glow to the room. If you are person who prefers natural scent in your home and not spend tons of money on plug In's that burn out, then this here is an excellent investment with a satisfying great scent result.

This post contains affiliated links.

This is a must get! Click here to view on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment