Friday, April 3, 2015

Health Shield (30ml) (Compare to Young Living's Thieves® Essential Oil Blend) (Organic) 100% Pure



Health Shield is not just your typical oil that you can add to your oil burner, there is so much more to it then just enjoying the relaxing scent in your home. I use Health Shield in so many ways from stretch marks, help healing cuts on my little girls legs to prevent scaring, but best of all one thing most people dont notice until later in life but I use this product on my hands to help treat wrinkles on my hands. Yes, thats right hands! Most people dont ever think of wrinkles on their hands because they focus on other parts of their body and most don't think how much our hands go through on a daily basis. Just a few drops on the tops of your hand and rub in and enjoy the scent as your heal and treat your hands. 
This post contains affiliated links.


Check this out on amazon right
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment