Friday, April 24, 2015

For food, creams and lotion use

I love coconut oil for so many reasons and ways to use it. I received this product at a discount rate in return for a honest unbiased review, this coconut oil is allot easier to use than it full solid form that I usually have to cook down in order to use it but not for this fractioned coconut oil. I use this product to add to my lotions, some smoothies and homemade deodorants as well. SO when I read I was able to use this as massage oil too without breaking it down, this made it even a better buy. Of course when you first pour into hands it has a light weight oil feeling but as you rub into skin it starts to dry and not leave behind a oil feel and soon as rubbed in you are able to put clothing on top without worry of ruining clothes.
 
This post has affiliated links.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment