Friday, April 3, 2015

Multiple uses and great scent!

Tea Tree oil by Monarcoa is by far one of my favorite brand of tea tree oil. I am a mother of 2 and use this products in so many ways, cold season and kids being in school with other children spreading colds, weater being tough on our skin and also used as preventive care. My husband has dandruff and he puts a few drops in his palm and mixes with his shampoo, I mix a few drops with whipped coconut oil and treat my daughters eczema on her legs for quick soothing/healing, mix 10 drops with which hazel in small spray bottle to pretreat dog beds for preventive flea care, and also for prevention of lice in children's hair. I recieved this product for my honest unbiased review for free and was happy to do so!



http://www.amazon.com/review/R3OGAQ6XTSAWEX/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment