Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Top Calf Compression sleeve

I don't know of you have  noticed but I love all work out related products lol, I used these when I went on my run and they help relieve my shin pain during and after my 3 mile run I am a long time runner and took a small break and started back up and your legs don't bounce back that quick if too much time goes by. I thought it would be a too tight feeling, but instead it was comfortable and did not make my legs feel itchy as I have experienced with other types of compression socks. I got these compression calf sleeve for free for a honest unbiased review, and I don't just do anything and everything just to write great reviews I actually try these out and only review items that I know that I will actually use so you can count on my honest review.
 
This post contains affiliated links
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment